Timpanogos School Community Council
February 21, 2017 at 3:30 p.m.
Members & Contact Information
Meeting Schedule, Agenda and Minutes
|September 20, 2016||September 20, 2016|
|October 18, 2106||October 18, 2016|
|November 15, 2016||November 15, 2016|
|January 24, 2017||January 24, 2017|
|February 21, 2017||February 21, 2017|
|March 21, 2017|
|April 18, 2017|
|May 16, 2017|
School Community Council Responsibilities:
(Click on the blue links to access the related information.)
- Review school assessment data.
- Develop a School Improvement Plan or SIP.
- SIP Math Goal
- SIP Literacy Goal
- SIP Positive Behavior Goal
- Develop a School LAND Trust Plan (an academic subset of the SIP).
- Click on links to view:
- Councils in Elementary schools develop a Reading Achievement Plan (part of the SIP)
- Participate in the development of the Professional Development Plan (also part of the SIP)
- Advise the school administration on local school issues.
- Provide an opportunity for issues of concern in the community to be presented to the school administration.
- Timeline for School Community Council: The list of deadlines and reports that are required by the state.
TSCC Rules of Order and Procedures
As a School Community Council TSCC has adopted Rules of Order and Procedures to be followed in all our meetings. To review click on the following link: TSCC Rules of Order and Procedures.
Meeting times and place:
The School Community Council will meet on the third Tuesday of each month at 3:30 PM in the Conference Room in the Main Office. Occasionally, it becomes necessary to adjust meeting dates. Watch this site and the School Marquee for announcements of meetings. The public is invited.