What do we do as a PTA? How can you help?
- Vision Screening and Picture Day Volunteers
- Red Ribbon Week (substance abuse education)
- White Ribbon Week (internet safety education)
- Reflections (creative arts competition)
- Box Tops
- Birthday Bulletin Board
- Golden Apple Teacher Award
- SEP dinner for teachers
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Refreshments for Maturation Programs and 6th Grade Graduation
- Field Day
We're always looking for willing volunteers to help us out at our various events. Please contact anyone on the PTA Board if you can help with any of the above events. You don't even have to be a PTA member! And make sure to 'Like' us on Facebook to get all the latest news and announcements.
You can also visit our calendar to find out what we're up to.
Teacher VP: Tierra Wakefield